The Test Wheelie bag from Gray-Nicolls has been designed with style and function in mind. It is as appropriate for professional players as it is for junior or club players – our design team have used all their experience to produce a bag that caters for all.
Full of features that make this bag one of our best, there’s something in the Test Wheelie for all. The bag has been designed to either stand up or lay flat, a crucial feature that is great for those small changing rooms where space is at a premium, or for storing at home.
There is space to store three cricket bats in the specially designed pocket, ensuring you can keep all of your bats safe from damage. The hard base of the bag also offers your kit protection when transporting it from the car to the changing room.
That transportation is made all the easier with the deluxe wheel system, which gives the user a smooth journey no matter the surface you are faced with. The full-length runners add to the stability of the wheel system and the bag as a whole.
The split bag design allows you to separate your kit into categories, making it easy to find your gear when you are pushed for time (hopefully there won’t be too many batting collapses!)
Our Test Wheelie bag is an excellent cricket bag suitable for just about everyone. Designed with Gray-Nicolls precision engineering, it is the perfect storage solution for your kit.
- Stand up or lay flat design ideal for storage or in a small changing room
- Three bat capacity bat pocket gives fantastic storage option to keep bats safe
- Deluxe wheel system ensures smooth mobility of the bag
- Full-length runners for stability and support on the base
- Split bag design, giving the user multiple storage options
- Hard base to keep items secure
- Size: 96 x 40 x 40cms